Thursday, November 12, 2009

Inuyasha fan's H.W #31

A song I like very much is Shinjitsu No Uta- which in English is translated as Song of Truth. Another is Rakuen. Lastly, a African song named Mandan. Shinjitsu No Uta and Rakuen are ending theme songs of the anime Inuyasha. The Japanese version sounds better than the English one. When I read the English translation- it sounded a poem. Shinjitsu No Uta reminded me of the harshness of reality and it's sad melody made me sad. It reminds me of the long, troublesome journey and hardships Inuyasha and his allies faced. And it reminds me of sometimes feeling lost in life, wandering without a place to belong. Rakuen is another sad song. It reminds me of how some people in reality have promblems they cannot fix- so they must cope with them with great sorrow. Mandan or Madan is a African song with stringed instruments and drums. It reminds me of long journey's many characters in my own stories and their struggles.
Also, when they must sacrifice something or they lose someone very important to them. It has some melancholy to it. In all three songs I have mentioned, I don't understand a word they're saying. But I have a idea by listening to the mood of the melody. For example, I know Shinjitsu

No Uta is a sad song by the mornful tones of the singers and the depressing screech of the violin in Shinjitsu No Uta. Mandan also has a sadness to it's melody- but I like the instruments used in all three of these songs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this show too! its my sisters favorite